Friday, August 10, 2012

Delayed A Bit


I still can't believe I haven't posted anything in a while. With work and the construction going on, I end up going to bed only to wake up feeling like I haven't slept. But don't worry...there is a light at the end of this tunnel. I am about a week away from closing on my very 1st (and more than likely ONLY) home! It has been over a year process. This marathon has now turned into a sprint.

The house looks amazing with all sorts of fun touches my contractor did for me. My future brother in law built me this AMAZING "butcher block" style island counter top, I have a screen door for my laundry room, and in about a week I can call it all....MINE (well...until April 27, then what is mine will turn into ours). But I am so excited!

Here is a little sneak peak of what I have:
Here is a shot of the front of the house!!
The screen door....it will be a wild color...promise!

I'm going to try and make a big update tonight or tomorrow just to kind of walk you guys through the process and give you an inside look to the house before all my clutter comes in :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment