Thursday, January 12, 2012

5 Years Down....A Lifetime to Go!

Today is a good day. Today E and I celebrate our 5 year dating anniversary. Wow! 5 years! We have gone through some times together. We have had high moments and we have had low moments. The best time was when he asked me to marry him. I can't wait to marry him!
Top left..At my cousins wedding; Top right...date to see Carolina Mudcats
Bottom left....taken at his parents house;  bottom right..Christmas 2010


Top left..at my old apartment; top right...E all dressed up
Bottom left...1st picture of us as a couple; bottom right...being goofy


Top Left...being sweet; Top right....going to a wedding
bottom left...at E's softball game; bottom right..@ a ballgame



















Top left...me and E in the car; top right.. in Mexico!
Bottom left...Christmas 2011; bottom right...Mexico


Top left...in Arizona; top right...at my birthday
bottom left...my birthday; bottom right...Arizona


No comments:

Post a Comment