Sunday, March 11, 2012

Hiccups

This is looking across the street to the land...1.5 acres :)

On my lot looking towards my parents house

Me and my land...there is church back there :)
I haven't posted in a while and I am so sorry. It has been busy with work (working overtime) and busy with house approval stuff.

So in my previous post, I told you guys that I was approved to buy a house. Well, in small print, I was also approved to build, if I wanted to. I wanted to. I wasn't able to find THE house, so I was approached to build. I have been busting butt to get all of the things in line to meet the deadline to get a contract in.

I met the contract deadline and I am now waiting for final approval on if I can build or not. Always a waiting game. So here is a little preview of where I might be :)  More to come once I know what in the world is going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment