Saturday, October 8, 2011

Day 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9

I thought this might be easier to group these pictures together. Plus I might change these up a bit and post what I want to post :)


Day 5 A Picture of Your Morning


Closer to pay days (b/c a state worker is broke all the time) I will splurge on my favorite breakfast...Asiago Parm Bagel with Jalapeno Cream Cheese....and a Hot Chocolate (great combo, I know).


Day 6  A Picture That Inspires You


This picture inspires me to be more creative. I always see things and think "I can do that!"  So, this is inspiring me to get more creative and artsy...channel my art again!


Day 7 A Picture That Makes You Cry


I'm changing this to A Picture About Your Past, because I loved this place. This was my old church growing up. We got too big to be here, so we built a new church...but this was my favorite place. It was such a small church...I loved it!


Day 8  A Picture of Yourself

I think this is one of the better pictures of me :)   I took the time to put on my make up...you can tell I am at work and it's first thing in the morning....look how tired I look :)

Day 9  What I had for Lunch

OK....I forgot to take a picture of what I ate so instead I am changing this to the Person Who Makes Me Laugh


This guy makes me laugh....my dad is so funny. Sometimes he can be a grumpadilly....we call him Ebenezer when he is like that. But lots of other times, he cracks me up! Love Big D!

More days coming soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment