Monday, October 3, 2011

Day 2, 3 and 4

It has been some crazy days recently, so I haven't been able to post everyday. Here are 3 days in one post...


Day 2
I changed this to what I ate today...because I had the best lunch. I went to The Pit with my co workers and it was amazing! I hate that I didn't get to eat there when Ed Mitchell was there, but oh my goodness...it was so good!!! I ordered an appetizer to share...Mini PBLT (pimento cheese, bacon, lettuce and tomato on homemade biscuits) and my entree was Chopped NC BBQ with mac and cheese, sweet potato fries and it comes it a biscuit and hush puppies. The best BBQ I have ever had in my whole life! Go ahead...drool :)












Day 3... What Did I Do Today
Saturday is family day at the Davis house...so I woke up early, met up with my parents and drove over to Selma for Railroad Days Festival. We haven't been since my sister and I were younger, so we met Marie and Gene and Davis (who gave me a running hug when he saw me...melt my heart!!!). We watched the parade and that was about it, well, we walked around a little bit. I have to say I wasn't too impressed. But it was great time with my family!



Day 4
Where You Went

Today (Sunday) I went to Charlotte to go visit my fiance's family friend Joyce (such a sweet sweet lady) and no trip to Charlotte is complete without going to IKEA!!! I love love love Ikea. I seriously could spend way too much money there. I have decided though when I do get a house, I will probably outfit the whole house in IKEA. Me and E took Bear (longest road trip for Bear...but he did so well) and spent the day. It was a great day and it was nice and cool too!


No comments:

Post a Comment