Thursday, September 15, 2011

fall

I know it's not fall yet, but we are going to be having fall-ish weather. I love summer, don't get me wrong, but lately summer has been arriving in April (like 90 degree weather...no thanks) and then by August you have already had 30 days of 100 degrees plus. Fall is a welcomed break from sweating. I don't like to sweat as soon as I step outside at 6:30am....plus there are so many things to look forward to.

The fair is in October (Love A Fair is the theme). I love the fair. I always have. Hopefully E and I can go during the week during the day (night time is so busy and so are the weekends). Plus we have our trip to Cancun (another thing to be super excited for). There are only a couple of more weeks for the flea market at the fair grounds...it always closes up for a month. I love searching and finding awesome things...

i bought this frog....he was the most perfect thing...and he is cast iron...there is a cart full of cast iron finds...by far my favorite at the flea market. The stars are made with old license plates...i wanted to buy one, but when i came back, he was gone....hopefully he will come back. Then you find stuff that you wish you had a place for....


i loved these doors....they were amazing! i had no where to put them and i couldn't hold on to them until i bought my first home, so i had to leave them there....haven't seen them since. Hopefully the person who bought them loves them as much as i do

No comments:

Post a Comment