Friday, September 9, 2011

bad days

so, I had a really bad day yesterday. Super bad. Happened at work, so I am not going to talk about what happened, but just know it was a really bad day. I haven't really had that type of day in a long while. I called my mom after my bad day and told her what happened...I called E and told him what happened....and then I got home and cried a little bit more (yes....I cried at work too...don't judge me...I'm a cryer).

I got to thinking today about all the things that make me happy....and there are a ton of things, so I won't really go into a long list....just highlited few:

1. the beach!

makes me super happy....hate that I have only been once this summer, but things just haven't worked out for me to go...but I do love it there
2. curling up on the bed after a bad day with my stuffed animal....yes I am almost 30 and I still have my stuffed animal from when I was 2 (again, don't judge me) (by the way....this isn't him, but it looks almost like him)



3. E....he makes things funny and tries to get me out of my bad days. We've been through a ton, and I'm glad we made it....

One more thing to take my mind off the bad day......

MEXICO!!!!! We are leaving on October 17 to spend a week in Cancun!!!! So of course, that turns the bad day good!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment