Thursday, September 29, 2011

Day 1....Me plus 10 facts

DAY 1

OK, without looking at my fever blister "Cletus", this is what I look like off of work (it's been a rough day...don't judge)...10 facts about me...here we go..

1. I have a hair phobia...which means I can't clean out drains, clean my hair brush or brush my dog...i freak out and dry heave whenever I touch detached hair...always been that way.
2. I have a stuffed animal I sleep with every night. He is a Pound Puppy and is 27 years old...his name is Butchy.
3. I am amazing at music trivia. I can usually name a song in the first few seconds.
4. I have broken the same foot/ankle twice and tore ligaments in it twice also.
5. I love 80's movies and can quote them all.
6. When I am stressed out, I bake.
7. I have 3 tattoos and would love to have more.
8. I have only had 2 jobs since I was 16.
9. I have had 2 pet crayfish.
10. I am allergic to gold.

So, now you know a little bit about me :)

1 comment: